BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Friendship

Friendship is engage in two or more person relationship.In this sense, the term connotes a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem, affection, and respect along with a degree of rendering service to friends in times of need or crisis. Friends will welcome each other's company and exhibit loyalty towards each other, often to the point of altruism. Their tastes will usually be similar and may converge, and they will share enjoyable activities. They will also engage in mutually helping behavior, such as the exchange of advice and the sharing of hardship. A friend is someone who may often demonstrate reciprocating and reflective behaviors. Yet for some, the practical execution of friendship is little more than the trust that someone will not harm them.

Friendship is love, understanding, patient, caring, etc.
There are so any ways to express your love to friend, by writing or giving a poem, through song and dance, poems and etc. Another sweetest ways of telling your friend that you worth him/her is by giving a gift. This would probably make him/her happy.

visit this site to find more Funny friendship poems and etc.!

visit this site to find more friendship songs!

Friendship song


I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU-- THE REMBRANTS

So no one ever told you life was going to be this way?
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's DOA
It's like your always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month or even your year
I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to fall
I'll be there for you, cause I've been there before
I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too
Your in bed by ten, you work again at a eight
You burned your breakfast so far, things are going great
Your mother warned you there be days like these
What she didn't tell you is when you are down on your knees
I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to fall
I'll be there for you, cause I've been there before
I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too
I forgot the rest of the lyrics, so if anyone would be kind enough to email me them, I'd greatly appreciate it.

0 comments: